4 Idaho Locations
The next-generation professional two-way radio communications solution is here.
MOTOTRBO combines the best in two-way radio with digital technology.
Save $1000 on MOTOTRBO™ when you purchase and trade-in 10 units
This promotion is good for customer purchases invoiced between February 1, 2009 and May 1, 2009
Motorola XPR™ 8300 REPEATER
MOTOTRBO combines the best in two-way radio functionality with digital technology to deliver increased capacity and spectrum efficiency, integrated data communications and enhanced voice communications. MOTOTRBO is ideal for professional organizations that need a customizable, business-critical communication solution.
MOTOTRBO's XPR 8300 digital repeater is ideal for professional organizations that need customizable, business-critical communication solution using licensed spectrum. This versatile portable provides twice the calling capacity, clearer voice communications, offers enhanced battery and provides easy migration from analog to digital.
Highlights of the Motorola XPR 8300 Repeater
- Channels - 1
- Dimensions H x W x L - 5.22" x 9" x .67"
- Frequency - 403–470 MHz
- Programmable Buttons - Two programmable buttons for easy access to favorite features. New features such as one-touch calling are made even easier through programmable button access.
- Signal Strength Indicator - Powerful, front-projecting speaker that transmits TDMA digital audio or .5/5 kHz analog audio
- Switchable Channel Spacing - 12.5/25 kHz - NA
- Technology - Analog and TDMA Digital
- Warranty - Two-year Standard Warranty
- Weight - 31 lbs. (14kg)
- 100% Continuous Duty
- Supports Two Simultaneous Voice Paths in Digital TDMA Mode
- Operates in Analog or Digital Mode
- IP Site Connect (Digital Mode only)
- Remote Diagnostics Alarms and Controls (RDAC)
- Internal Power Supply
- Rack Mountable
- Wall-mount Kits Sold Separately
- Automated Battery Back-up (battery sold separately)
The Motorola XPR 8300 is available in the following UHF and VHF models:
AAM27JNR9JA7_N XPR 8300 1 Channel 136-174 MHz VHF 1-25W
AAM27JNR9JA7_N XPR 8300 1 Channel 136-174 MHz VHF 25-45W
AAM27QNR9JA7_N XPR 8300 1 Channel 403-470 MHz UHF 1-25W
AAM27QPR9JA7_N XPR 8300 1 Channel 403-470 MHz UHF 25-40W
AAM27TRR9JA7_N XPR 8300 1 Channel 450-512 MHz UHF 1-40W
All XPR™ 8300 Repeaters include:
- 120V AC Power Cord
- Installation Guide
- 2 Year Warranty
Please call one of our locations or click here
to contact us
White Cloud Communications. Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Twin Falls, Burley, Ketchum, and Boise, Idaho
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office.
All other product and service names are the property of their respective owners. © Motorola, Inc.